Friday, December 18, 2009

Washington

What a blogging slacker I have been lately! Time to get going...

So here are like a hundred pictures from our trip to Washington....


Morisa and Tami, the birthday girls...

David and Alan Jr. sporting their manly beards...

David and Jeff...

Aidan and his cousin Miranda...

Taking time for a little time with Dad...

Game nights with the family...

Three little cousins: Brinn, Tayvin, and Jayah. It's funny because Tayvin is 6 months younger than Brinn and tall, Jayah is 6 months older than Brinn and short, and Brinn is right in the middle and average which makes them all about the same height.

Thanksgiving Dinner...

Proof that I was actually there too. David and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary while there and got to enjoy a night out with just the two of us!

Here is where a picture of David, Robert, and Derek went that I just erased... I will add it soon!


And finally, Aidan and Mekhi!

Thanks Tami for letting us stay with you. It was so fun to catch up with everyone and let the kids spend time with their cousins. I have more pictures taken with Grandma and Grandpa but my computer is not cooperating. Oh well... it's a good start!

0 comments:

Just For Fun...

My Background