We got passes to Six Flags this year for Christmas and Aidan went the other day with my family. He is now tall enough to ride some of the big rides and my brother recorded his first ride on Tony Hawk. It's pretty funny!
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
We got passes to Six Flags this year for Christmas and Aidan went the other day with my family. He is now tall enough to ride some of the big rides and my brother recorded his first ride on Tony Hawk. It's pretty funny!
Posted by Tiffani at 4:40 PM
4 comments:
Tiff that is hilarious! Landon freaked out on Splash Mountain, so I can not imagine what he would have done. I am also very jealous of the Texas "winter" weather!
Tiff - this is a hilarious video. I was laughing right along with the other roller coaster riders - lil Aidan is such a cutie pie - his face was priceless!
Hope all is well, my dear! Lots of love!
So cute Tiff! I too am so jealous of your weather. You guys are so cute and Brinn sounds a little like my Dallin -uh, good luck with that! (:
Tiff
That was hillarious. The Girls and I had lots of fun watching it. Nic's laugh was cracking us up. :)
Post a Comment