Today was Aidan's first day of school and he loved it... as I knew he would! To start off the morning we had to do the traditional picture taking before we headed to the school. 
Brinn wanted to get in on the action... Little does she know how much she is about to miss her favorite buddy. Here kindergarten is all day so I am pretty sure Brinn is about to go through some major Aidan withdrawals.
This is Aidan with his teacher. I LOVE her already (and I think Aidan does too!) 
Aidan with his friend Brooklyn from church. They are not only in the same class but sit right next to each other. I hope their hand holding does not get in the way of their learning. :)
Aidan all ready for school! 
After Aidan come home from school I tried to get him to tell me about his day, which he did.
A: I brought home some things from my lunch.
Me: You did? What did you bring home?
A: Well, I ate my pudding and I brought home my sandwich and crackers.
Of course you did. :) So tonight we had the talk about how you have to eat your sandwich first then everything else.
I am so excited for him and the year he has ahead of him. Did you know Kindergarten ROCKS!?!
8 years ago
3 comments:
How sweet! He looks like he loves it! How is Brinn handling it without her buddy?
LOVE that pudding story! That is seriously the best! I can't wait for next Monday--- Jacko starts school. These pics just make me envious! I will call you tomorrow! Love you!
Yeah..again...it goes too fast!!! What a total rock star, I love this kid!!
Post a Comment