Owen,
I can't believe how the time has flown by. I don't recall giving you permission to start getting all big on me! You are seriously the happiest baby I have ever met and have been an absolute joy from day one! Aidan and Brinn adore you and in return you make them feel like the best big brother and sister in the world with you endless smiles.
A few milestones you have reached:
You had your first taste of rice cereal the other day and the verdict is: it's a winner.
You have found your voice and your laugh is growing.
You love your toes.
You roll all over the place and I know it won't be long before you are all over the house and into EVERYTHING!
You have the saddest cry I have ever heard and the skilled Larson pout.
You sit up on your own but somehow end up folded in half like a book.
You are such a gift and everyday I feel like the luckiest mom in the world. I am so excited to see what life has in store for you... but for now I am enjoying rocking you to sleep, cuddling with you, and being the center of your universe!
Love
Mom 






8 years ago
2 comments:
OH MY CUTE! What an adorable little boy! You are one lucky momma!
Sniff, sniff...we still haven't even MET him!! So wrong. I think he looks like your nephew in the 2/3rd bumbo pics eating his cereal! Time goes way too fast!
Post a Comment