I can't believe that David and I have been married for 8 years! In some ways it seems like we have never been without each other. And in other ways it feels like just yesterday since we said "I do." I could not imagine for me a better companion and friend to go through life and eternity with. I feel incredibly blessed and lucky!
My cute baldie who was going through Chemo at the time sported this fashionable hat to stay warm. It was Nov. in Seattle after all. 
We celebrated our anniversary this year early by flying to New York for a night. We went and saw the musical Billy Elliot- okay storyline, good music, and amazing dancing. 
Ordered these right off a street car... so yummy!
Seriously, we were in New York for less than twenty four hours but it was nice to get away without the kids and actually be able to walk holding hands. Thanks Lauren, Nic, and Grandpa for watching the kids so we could do this!
8 years ago
5 comments:
Happy anniversary! I feel like it was just yesterday driving down to Utah for your bridal shower.
How fun Tiff, I'm jealous that you get to fly to so many different places! Congrats on your anniversary, you have such a cute little family! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Congratulations on 8 years! You look great Tiff, you haven't changed a bit. It sounds like you had a fun anniversary even if it was a short trip.
Oh the glamorous life of a pilot's wife! Just kidding, I know being apart must be hard, it's good to see you're enjoying the perks! Congrats you two. I still remember our first sleep over in middle school talking about who we'd marry. . .feels like forever ago.
Congrats on eight years, you two. You are a beautiful couple and deserve every happiness. How wonderful that you were able to get away for a night in New York. A very special memory! Love you!
Post a Comment