This morning laying in bed Aidan said, "Mom, when I am married I'll remember you... I'll call you and text you." I hope you do buddy... I hope you do!
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
This morning laying in bed Aidan said, "Mom, when I am married I'll remember you... I'll call you and text you." I hope you do buddy... I hope you do!
Posted by Tiffani at 8:48 AM
1 comments:
That is so awesome! I remember when he was born and you were sad because boys aren't as close to their moms when they grow up as girls are (as a rule) and you didn't want him to grow up and get a wife and forget about you. Looks like you may have gotten lucky and got one of those rare gems who doesn't!
Post a Comment