We went hiking a few weeks back to this place called Enchanted Rock. It was really fun, nice weather, good company, and really a great hike with 3 kids and a dog in tow.
Aidan and his "kill"
Super Daddy!
Cute Brinn!
This is the tarantula Aidan spotted walking around. It was seriously like the size of David's hand.
Hang on honey... 
Cute kids with silly smiles...
And of course, what event would be complete without the family photo op?!? :)
8 years ago
2 comments:
Why did you have to put that picture of the tarantula on here? I just know I'm going to have nightmares now! I've never actually seen one in the wild before (and I hope I NEVER do)
The hike sounded like fun, other than that! (: I love hiking!
Your kids are so cute. I see Owen is a thumb sucker. So is Gideon. (as is/was Roo) I love it. They are the most pleasant babies. I don't care if they suck their thumbs forever. Who cares? No one goes on their missions sucking their thumbs. (I hope...)
Post a Comment