Friday, March 4, 2011

Little Owen Boy is 1!!!

Owen...
Oh how I love you!!! I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are the happiest baby I have ever met. Without fail, you are always there to greet me(and anyone for that matter) with a smile! I told Dad the other day that I wished I could be as happy as you are all the time... he wishes too! Seriously, there is just never a moment when you are not happy (except when your food is gone... but that's a story for another day.) Lucky for us, your happiness is infectious and has brought so much joy to our family.
I love you so much I could eat you!
Love, Mom
XOXOXOXOX

Owen showing off his new birthday present...

"I'm not so sure about this turning 1 thing..."

"Okay, maybe being one won't be so bad..."

(Disclaimer: The following pictures are going to make my previous comments about Owen being the happiest baby look like a lie. This was a combination of a tired boy and too much attention on him.)
(Disclaimer 2: These pictures are posted in the order I took them. I just had to show you how hard he was trying to enjoy the moment.)
"Okay, I changed my mind. I don't want to be one."

"But man this cake sure is good" with a (I have been crying too hard) sniffle.

"... just not good enough to forget."

Sniffle, Sniffle. "Be brave Owen, be brave."

"Wwaaaa... chew... wwaaahh."

"Get control of yourself."

"WWWaaaaaaa!!!"

"Eat more cake."

"Now I am crying because I am tried AND my cake is gone!"

And that's a wrap. We love you Owen boy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Owen. I'm so happy to have met you finally...seriously, the kid is HAPPY and ADORABLE. I wanna eat him too. We LOVE you Owen! :D

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

These are precious! Who hasn't cried at their own birthday? It's part of growing up!

Amy said...

REALLY-One, are you kidding me. Happy Birthday little man. I loved, loved, loved the cake pictures. How funny is that?

Kathleen said...

Tiff
Just catching up on your blog! That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. :)

Just For Fun...

My Background