Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Makes me happy...

You know how sometimes you can just look at something and it makes you happy? Well, that's what this new sign on my front door does for me. The other day I even asked David to just drive by the house (not pull in the driveway, but to do a drive-by instead)so I could admire the sign. He wouldn't so I did one on foot anyways. Then my sis-in-law called me "Boyd Jr." (my father) and I realized it was true. I totally sounded like my dad in that moment. Well, anyways... that's a story for another day. Now you know what makes me happy... What makes you happy?


And stay tuned for some pictures to come of our front yard make-over!

5 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

Cute! Where's it from???

etreiersen said...

What a cute sign. Did you make it?

Les said...

I love it! So Cute! I need to come see it!!

Abe and Holli said...

This sign is cute...so much cuter than I was picturing it in my head when you first told me about it. I still have my Valentine's wreath up on our front door and am in the market for a cute spring wreath! Let me know if you happen to see anything :)

The Sants said...

That sign would make me happy too. So cute!

Just For Fun...

My Background