Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was GREAT! David was out of town (Bummer) but the kids stepped up and made sure it was a special day for me. It started at 6:30am when the kids asked me if they could get me my mother's day cards that they had made with dad and hidden away. I was shocked! Good secret keepers I have! David asked the kids different questions about me, mother's, and mother's day. My favorite question was: How old is mom? Aidan: I don't know. Brinn: Is she 4? Aidan: No, I think she is 61.

They then insisted I stayed in bed so they could make me breakfast in bed... (of course I snuck out for a picture)

... my breakfast: bagel with syrup, puppy chow(chocolate-peanut butter chex,) and grapes. They were originally discussing making me a bagel with chocolate, ice cream, and sprinkles. My kids know me well!

They then put on a show for me (all of this occurred before 7:30am)...

Brinn didn't want me taking pictures of her dancing but here she is all ready to go.

Let's not forget this little man who makes me smile...

The best picture I could get using the timer... Blurry, chopped off head, but still cute!

And of course me and my mom. I love her so much and am so thankful for her! Anyone that knows my mom knows what an amazing person she is! Love you mom!

Love these kids of mine!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Tay was very upset that I wasn't willing to get in the car "right NOW" today and drive to see you for your birthday. I wish kid, I wish. Love you!!

Just For Fun...

My Background