Thursday, February 28, 2008

She Can Sit




I can't believe how big Brinn is getting. I know almost every blog I post I say that but I am constantly surprised at the new things she is doing. When Aidan was little, I would just watch and wait for every new milestone. With Brinn, I guess I am just so busy taking care of the two of them that is seems like those milestones just sneak up on me. Anyways, Brinn can now sit up with a little help from the boppy, and manages to keep her falling over to a minimum.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

She looks like such a happy maybe. Someday I'm sure I'll get to meet her, but for now I love the pictures. And good luck with the video game thing. I worry about it already because of how much Mike loves his xbox.

Thomas and Mandi said...

she IS getting so big. And she does remind me of an older version of Elli. It will be fun to see how much they look alike as they both get older. Well I have been slacking on the picture taking lately, but i'll take some so that I can update my blog soon.

Kathleen said...

She is Too cute Tiff. Time does go by fast!

Thomas and Mandi said...

Hey Tiff... I'm tagging you. You can go to my blog to see what to do. Lucky you!!! Love ya!

Rachel said...

Tiff, you are such a cute mommy! It seems like you are enjoying motherhood so much. Beautiful family and it's fun to see what Nick looks like now too. A Johanson through and through!

Jona said...

What a doll. Two gorgeous kids. I can't believe how big they are getting either. There is a possibility we'll be in Texas this summer to visit my brother who just got a job in Houston. If so, guess whose coming to visit?! Love you!

Just For Fun...

My Background