Tuesday, November 4, 2008

All About Brinn

Brinn loves birds so she was in 7th heaven when about 100+ birds were in our backyard and on the fence!

There is just something about cupcakes and butterflies on jammies! I love having a girl!

Brinn showing her patriotism!

ALL GIRL...

I could be in trouble...

I could REALLY be in trouble!

6 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Ok your kids are so cute. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today !!!

Amy said...

Those credit cards look like nothing but trouble. Good thing I have boys...it looks like they are starting younger and younger these days. ha ha

Rachel said...

Girls are fun aren't they! Hey did you know we may be considering Brynna for a name for our next little girl? Funny huh, we'd have 2 little Brinns just slightly different with the spelling!

brooke said...

Oh my goodness, she is a DOLL!!!! I need to come see her in person some day. Sooner than later hopefully!

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness! She is adorable! I loved the Georgia cheerleding outfit! Must've been a gift from Uncle Nic!

Momma K said...

She's soooo cute!

Oh, and you've been tagged!

Just For Fun...

My Background