Sunday, November 9, 2008

Children's Museum

While Mandi was in town, we decided to spend a day going to the children's museum. I am not sure who had more fun, us or the kids (as you will notice from the pics!) There were so many fun things to do...

Kid play...


Future McDreamy?




And we wonder why kids think money grows on trees?
Insert Card: Take Money!



Mom play...


NIC PLAY???



1 comments:

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Hello Tiffani! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the Children's Museum, cute kids!

Food storage is becoming a new pasttime for me. I have my plan completed, so the nightmares have stopped, thankfully. Now I just have to get it all in my house! I started with a 10 day meal plan, because that makes sense to me. Each day has breakfast and dinner, I figure that will be enough in a real crisis. All my meals have storable substitutions in them (unflavored gelatin for eggs, molasses and white sugar for brown sugar, etc.) and just a few items that have a shelf life of a year. That way I'm not rotating too much, and usually things I'm actually going to use every week. So here was my plan:
1. 10 day meal plan with recipes
2. Shopping list (multiply ingredients by 36.5)
3. Can meat (this one will take a while)
4. Shop
5. Then, rotate canned items on a weekly basis, or every six months is fine too.

If you get me your email address I will just send you my recipes and shopping list, and some other tips on making your own recipes.

Thanks for the note!

Just For Fun...

My Background