Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!!

My little lady bug and my "stinkin" cute skunk!

The cutest ladybug I have ever seen!

Look at this face!

Jacko, Aidan, Elli, and Brinn!

That is actually Uncle Austin under all that make-up.

Looks like a successful night... now, what to do with all this candy???

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute costumes Tiff. And yes, Brinn is the cutest lady bug ever!

Amy said...

Their costumes are the cutest things EVER!!! She is the prettiest ladybug I've ever seen! I guess I could handle the credit cards if my little girls would look like her--I love it.

Teresa said...

They are all SO cute. How fun to be together. Say hello to everyone for us.

Kathleen said...

Hey Tiff
The kids look adorable! It's so fun to FINALLY catch up on your blog.
And I love the credit cards picture. :)

Just For Fun...

My Background