Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight

My mom, sister, and I went our for a girls night to see... Twilight! But we actually started the night with queso (seriously the best in the world and if you ever come and visit me in Texas I will prove it to you.) Next we went to the movie and I loved it although I loved the book more!
A great night with great company!

3 comments:

Marcistar said...

So jealous you saw Twilight! I can't wait to see it. And those family pics are so cute!!!

Thomas and Mandi said...

All I can say is... RUDE!!! Going to not only Twilight without me but.... QUESO????? I'm not talking to any of you! By the way... is that the family picture mom decided on was the best?

homeschooling Mama said...

LOVED IT!!! Looks like you had a ton a fun!

Just For Fun...

My Background