Just in case you missed this on my facebook:
1. I still have one baby tooth in my mouth with no permanent to replace it… so I am trying to hold onto it for as long as possible.
2. Speaking of baby… I have had very easy labors with both of my kids… each lasted 6 hours or less.
3. I seriously have a patch of gray hairs in one spot on my head that I discovered in college. Aaahhh!
4. My dream in high school was to be Eponine on Broadway.
5. I have an obsession with reality TV shows.
6. I was once and will forever be a Schwan. “When I say hi Schwan, you say what up!”
7. I preformed with Liza Minnelli as a kid. (AKA- Daughter of The Wizard of Oz’s Judy Garland)
8. I love to blog… and I know I am addicted because I always write the blog entry in my head during an event in which I plan to blog about in the future!
9. I was electrocuted as a child when I put something in a socket and it threw me back against the dryer… save yourself the time: I’ve already heard the line, “That explains why you are the way you are.”
10. As I child I always associated my last name with sloppy-joes.
11. I believed in leprechauns when I was little and made a home for them in my pencil box with fabric and left them food to eat.
12. My first crush in Elementary school was a boy named Trevor Rushton.
13. I am really good at setting goals… not every good at following through. I’m working on it!
14. My favorite flavor of ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough.
15. I went to Egypt for two weeks and it was awesome!
16. I am a Grobanite (AKA- Josh Groban fan) for sure and would love, love, love to sing a duet with him.
17. I love and hate being a pilot’s wife.
18. The most rewarding job(other than being a mom, of course) I ever had was working at Crisis Nursery- a daycare for kids at risk of abuse and neglect and with families in crisis.
19. Someday I dream of doing something big... but I have not figured out what it is yet.
20. I married a bald man. David was undergoing chemotherapy for cancer at the time. So glad those times are in the past!
21. I dread washing sippy cups… I don’t know why but I hate it!
22. My favorite weather is a cold, rainy, day: as long as I am in inside nice and warm and curled up on the couch with a good book.
23. Since David and I have been married we have moved 7 times. I HATE moving. Not so much the meeting new friend’s part, more the boxing, unpacking, hassle part.
24. I would much rather have a few really good friends then lots of semi-friends… quality not quantity.
25. This was a lot harder than I thought it would be!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Hi Tiff! Its Natalie from the Ricks College days (apt 311 carriage house)! I found your blog through Kelly's. My fav ice cream is cookie dough also. You have a darling family and it looks like you are doing well. I had to say hello and thanks for the fun times in freezing Rexburg. I remember you and Kathleen on the phone nonstop and singing at the dance club on karaoke night (I can't remember the name).
You truly are a wonderful daughter and I love ya, love ya, LOVE YA!!!!!
Tiff, I didn't know that I didn't know so many of these things from your childhood! I knew Rebecca had a crush on Trevor Rushton, but I guess I didn't know you did too. And I didn't know that you still have one of your baby teeth. I just found out that my Kaitlyn is missing FOUR of her permanent teeth and as we speak, one of those baby teeth has some sort of absess growing on the gum above it, and the other one is really wiggley!! (Don't worry, we're meeting with an orthodontist tomorrow)
I love the post of your kids in their blue church clothes, SO CUTE! They look great in blue and it's so cute that they match! Love it!
Post a Comment