David and I went with my brother and Lauren to the Rodeo the day before Valentine's day.
Actually I went as my alter-ego "Betty Jean" and David went as his alter-ego "Bucky!"
"Bucky" and "Lane" chowin!
"Betty Jean, Bucky, Lane, and Dolly." 
The Rodeo was great but the highlight of the night was the Goo-Goo Dolls concert that followed. I told David that I was excited to go even if I didn't know any of their songs. He informed me that I did... and he was right. Every other song was one that I knew (well) from the radio. Who knew I was a goo-goo dolls fan? Certainly not me, but I am! It was so much fun! I recorded one of the songs but couldn't get it to upload... bummer!
Thanks David for taking me... I love you!
8 years ago
1 comments:
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun time- wish I could have been there! How come the other couple (Holli and Abe) weren't there?! Miss you guys! Glad you had a good Valentines day!
Post a Comment