Friday, February 20, 2009

Who Should Jason Pick?!?

I am sure you are all dying to know who my final pick is for The Bachelor so without further a due:



It's not that I don't like Molly. I just feel that Melissa is a better fit for him and here is why I think he actually picks her. After the show the other night they said something like "a moment we kept as intimate as possible for all the party's involved." I think Jason actually meets Melissa's parents for the first time on the stage, and maybe even Ty will be there. Man, this is consuming way too much of my time and energy. Oh well, what can you do? :)

Anyways, my two cents on the whole thing.

4 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Oh that is interesting. I wouldn't have thought about Jason meeting Melissa's parents but it makes sense. I was thinking they were talking about his conversation with Deanna. Oh, I can't wait until Monday night :)!!!!!

The Sants said...

I had those same thoughts! I love Melissa, she is my favorite. :) Too bad we still have to wait another week. :(

Thomas and Mandi said...

Seriously... I cannot wait. I read some article off someone's facebook that had their own little ending. It was very interesting and different than yours, but i'm not sure how much I believed it. I wish we could have a Bachelor party together! :( Love ya Sis!

Kara said...

I definitely agree...and I'm so exciting. I hate that they do the dumb thing with the girls before. :)

Just For Fun...

My Background