We took the kids for a couple of hours to this play area!
Brinn spent the entire time stepping up these footprints and then stepping down! 

Little Elli.. such a good baby!
Best buds... or something like that. These two actually have a love/hate relationship... they love to hate each other. This is what we heard most of the trip from them:
- It's my turn... No it's my turn
- Your not going to be the winner... yes I am
- You can't come to my house... yes I can
I think you get the idea. Despite that, they do manage to have a fun time.
8 years ago
2 comments:
Crazy story, I am pretty sure I saw your sister and her baby at Banana Republic in Park City today. I love that they fight, because my sister's boy and Landon have the same kind of relationship!
Is this in Provo? All those pictures look really familiar. I wish I would have known you were here. We could have gotten together for a minute.
Post a Comment