Thursday, May 21, 2009

A few things...

Idol was great! No spoilers here but the whole show in itself was so entertaining! And the ending... :)

The Bachelorette just started... you all know I am a fan but will spare you the play-by-plays this season. I am just going to put this out there that I like the pilot (surprise, surprise... but really he seems like a genuinely nice guy) and shoot there is one more guy I can't remember... I will figure it out and let you know.

My first day of my no-sugar diet went well... had a few temptations and a close call. I made a little chocolate milk for myself at work not even thinking about it and was about 1 inch away from sticking the straw in my mouth when I remembered. I tried to give it away to someone but no one wanted it so alas... I had to toss it (that was hard.) 1 day down... a lot more to go!

And as I type this Brinn has stripped her diaper and is running around naked... DANGEROUS! Better go! Bye! :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

Good job!! How are you liking working again?

Kris and Lindsay Olson said...

Wow Tiff I am so proud of you!!! I would consider joining you but I only have a few weeks left till this baby comes...so I better enjoy it why I have an excuse to be fat!!! Hope you are doing good!

Just For Fun...

My Background