Okay, another guessing game... So you are probably thinking from the picture that one of my favorite things is Christmas... and it is! However, that's not on my list today (it is May you know.) One of my favorite things is (drum roll please)...
Hand-me-downs! My friend Mandy brought all these things (plus a ton more not in the picture) over for my kids the other day. And don't forget the super awesome jogging stroller that I might use just out of guilt from taking it (whatever works right?) It does feel like Christmas here and my kids are still fighting over the toys like it's Christmas, except Mandy has twins so we got a lot of doubles (Yeah!) Thanks Mandy! Hand-me-downs are great and I will take any ones hand-me-downs any time (wink wink) :)!
8 years ago
1 comments:
I totally agree! I haven't had to buy very much for my boys because of fabulous hand-me-downs (from people who spend way more on clothes than I do). The kids probably like toys better than clothes, though.
Post a Comment