Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So Peps...

Today I am starting a one month no sugar personal journey... or as I like to refer to it as one month no sugar personal h--- :) You catch my drift. I just want to prove to myself that I can do it and of course natural sugars are allowed such as fruits. My future sis-in-law Lauren is going to do it with me... anyone want to join in? So for those of you that live by me, you might want to stay clear as I go through my sugar withdrawals. Just don't say I didn't warn you! :)

7 comments:

Robert and Lisa said...

I did this last October. It's really not that bad. I was hoping to lose a couple of pounds, but that didn't work. I guess it is a real feeling of accomplishment though when you've done it. Good luck!

Kara said...

Good luck!!

The Duckers said...

NOT ME!!!! I *LOVE* candy!! Especially when I'm pregnant and nursing! :o)

Unknown said...

I'm on the fence. I kinda want to do this with you, but honestly. I'm scared! I'm soooo addicted, it's sad. :( I admire you though... you can do it!! And then maybe I'll be inspired to do it. ;)

Unknown said...

Oh Tiff, I am reading this as I eat a chocolate dipped ice cream cone. You are so brave! I don't think I could last.

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Ok this is crazy. I was just thinking yesterday how I should do this and then thinking it would be too hard said "never mind." Well, since this is the 2nd hint that I should/need to do this, I am going to jump on the band wagon. Good Luck to all 3 of us. Good bye to chocolate....at least for a month ;)

Jona said...

You are one brave woman, Tiff! I wish you all the best! I don't think I could do it . . .

Just For Fun...

My Background