I thought this week I would let you in on some of my favorite things...
Day 1: Mod Podge
I made this ugly, plain pill holder into this stylish beauty with some leftover scraps from my scrapbook paper and some mod podge!

Seriously, who wouldn't rather pop some pills from this! I am now trying to come up with some other fun ideas for my mod podge. Any suggestions?
8 years ago
3 comments:
Tiff, I don't know if you already have seen this blog but you need to go to makeitandloveit.blogspot.com! She makes the cutest stuff, and definitely loves mod podge!!
Those are super cute. It is a good thing that they have child proof caps because if I were a kid I would think they have candy inside!
Love the pill bottles. Well you know me and my modge podge... I use it a lot too! Suggestions: modge podge a picture frame or magnet board frame or I know... something for ME. HAHA! Love ya sis! Can't wait to see what your "favorite" is tomorrow!
Post a Comment