Still Catching Up...
While in Washington I got to visit with one of my best friends, Kathleen, and her cute family. We have not seen each other in 3 years so it was great to visit again and let the kids play... after all Aidan and Mia do have an arranged marriage.
Brinn was IN LOVE with Ella...
Aidan and Mia spent their time playing "Temple" and "Marriage" and no this was not instigated by us although made us very proud!

Lance and David played "Daddy Daycare" while Kathleen and I hit up New Moon...
Kathleen, Lance, and kids...
Brinn and Maddi playing house...
Aidan and Mia playing "trick-or-treat"
Aidan and Mia dancing (Love the action shot!) In fact all 4 kids joined in on the fun and still weeks later my kids will chant, "Go Mia, go Mia, it's your birthday." or "Go Maddi, Go Maddi, GO." 
What a fun time! Thanks again for letting us stay. Hopefully it won't be another 3 years before we can see each other again!
8 years ago
2 comments:
What? What's the deal with that?!? I thought Mylie had first right of refusal on Aidan. :) Oh, and next time you're in the NW, you really should swing by Portland. It's practically just down the street. :)
Oh, how I wish I could've been there with you two! It was fun seeing you two together like that in the pic! Your families are both so adorable!
Post a Comment