... here are a few new pictures.

We were lucky enough to have David's parents come and visit us for a few days! We miss you already and Aidan is asking about when your next visit is going to be.
A quick attempt at a family shot... it will have to do for now.
8 years ago
4 comments:
Oh... i'm so glad you put new pictures on. I've been checking like crazy to see new pictures of little Owen! I can hardly wait to see him in just a couple weeks!!! Give your kids kisses from me!
Oh my gosh he is SO stinkin' CUTE!! I'm so sad that I can't come visit sooner. You need to convince mom and dad to fly me out :) I can't believe how big Aidan and Brinn have gotten since I last saw them. Give them all my loves and kisses!!
Tiff, he is so stinkin' cute!! I am so sad that I can't come visit sooner. You need to convince mom and dad to fly me down there :) I can't believe how big Aidan and Brinn have gotten since I last saw them. Give them all my loves and kisses!
Congratulations!! Owen is a beautiful baby boy.
Post a Comment