Monday, March 15, 2010

Return of the bumble bee...

Do you remember this outfit from Halloween when Brinn was a bumble bee? Well, it is currently her outfit of choice. She puts it on about 2 or 3 minutes after she wakes up in the morning and will wear it all day if I let her. I have put my foot down and won't let her wear it out when we are going places, and for the most part she is fine with that as long as long as I let her pick out her next outfit. This one is going to give me a run for my money when she is a teenager!
(My favorite is when she is holding Owen and says to him, "Owen, look at my dress. Isn't it sooo pretty!")

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so stinking cute and just keeps getting cuter. You should be worried about her when she's a teenager! ;) Baby Owen looks so sweet in his new pics btw. Love ya!

Thomas and Mandi said...

I love that little bumble bee! Tell her that I can't wait to see it when I come! Gotta love Brinners!

Just For Fun...

My Background