Nothing beats a free Costco box to let the imagination go wild. This is Aidan's interpretation of himself and a space ship... Beam him up, Scotty! 
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
Nothing beats a free Costco box to let the imagination go wild. This is Aidan's interpretation of himself and a space ship... Beam him up, Scotty! 
Posted by Tiffani at 7:01 AM
2 comments:
Cute! My girls love a good box, I have a lot to do today, maybe I should find one for Briley to play with. I didn't comment, but I loved the picture of all three kiddos snuggled on the couch! That was so sweet. How was your shower by the way?
It's the simple things that make us happy! I remember making all sorts of things out of boxes when I was little. :) Good times!
Post a Comment