![]()
Is it weird that I would rather go through childbirth than exercise??? (In all honesty however, my labors don't look anything like this... I think it's safe to say I don't even come close to breaking a sweat.)
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
![]()
Is it weird that I would rather go through childbirth than exercise??? (In all honesty however, my labors don't look anything like this... I think it's safe to say I don't even come close to breaking a sweat.)
Posted by Tiffani at 10:14 AM
3 comments:
your hilarious. i almost agree...i would rather do MANY other things OTHER than exercise :)
Yes you're weird. And stop bragging about your no-pain, super fast labors. You are some sort of alien creature in disguise as Tiff. :)
Love you.
At least your kids don't blow you apart like mine do to me when they're born (sorry, was that too much information?).
Post a Comment