Okay... I really could just INHALE this kid! I know I have said this before and I am going to say it again: Owen is just the happiest baby I have ever met! He always has a smile on his face (unless his bottle/food is gone... and then it's MELTDOWN) He says "DADA" and we are working on others (like "mama, mommy, mom"... I'm not picky.) He LOVES bath time and I can seriously only bathe him before I get ready or at the end of the night because by the time I am done giving this kid a bath I am drenched! And I love this picture of him in his car seat with his hat on because I have one of Aidan just like it when he was a baby. 

And here is Owen all dressed up for church. What a little man! He also took his first step right after this picture was taken (and continues to take random steps all the time now.) He has incredible balance and will stand for a minute at a time without holding onto anything and claps at himself with pride. I am sure we will have a walker on our hands in no time. This kid seriously melts my heart! 
8 years ago
2 comments:
NOOOOOOO! He can't look like a little standing and WALKING man when I haven't even freaking met him! What the ?!? So not cool. {Tear} :(
he is almost walking? is he seriously old enough to do that? where in the world does time go?
Post a Comment