Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010!!!

Hope you all had as wonderful a Christmas as we did. Our Christmas seemed to stretch out over a few days and Santa even came a night early (lucky us) because David had to work on Christmas Day (not so lucky us.)




While the Wii was not on Aidan's list, he was thrilled that Santa seemed to know what he would like even better than he knew himself.


Brinn finally got her own Leapster... YEAH! NO MORE SHARING. NO MORE FIGHTS (Well, I can always dream!)


Happy Happy Owen!


Spent lots of time with these two people...


And these two people...


(MISSED LOTS AND LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE!!!)



Owen is #40 on the Taylor side of the family.(Yes, we all have a number!)


Merry Christmas from us!

2 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

All your kids have grown up so much! I need me an Owen fix--- he looks like he needs some munching on! You look good, Tiff! Liking the hair! Love you lots! Thanks for FINALLY updating! I've been waiting. :)

Unknown said...

I agree with Mandi on many points...Owen definitely looks good for munching, your hair is totally cute, and updates are also appreciated here. I LOVE the Christmas pics you got some great ones, especially the last one! Love you! :D

Just For Fun...

My Background