"Someone" managed to work his way into the dog kennel...
I thought I was done with any more pets for awhile but I think this one is so cute I will have to keep it!
Oh, and this one too...
And of course this one...
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
"Someone" managed to work his way into the dog kennel...
I thought I was done with any more pets for awhile but I think this one is so cute I will have to keep it!
Oh, and this one too...
And of course this one...
Posted by Tiffani at 12:12 PM
2 comments:
Hello Tiff!
It has been so long since I've last spoken to you, and I am terribly sorry about that! I hope all is well with you and the family! I came across your blog when I was on facebook, and I must say, I cannot believe how fast Aidan and Brinn have grown. Especially Brinn!! I remember when she was just a little baby! And I see we have a new member to the family. Owen is so adorable, I don't think I've seen a cuter baby. Hopefully when I'm home from college over the summer I could stop by and meet the little guy and say hello to the rest of the family! Have a wonderful weekend, Tiff!
-Samantha (Sami) Helferich
Oh my. Owen is so cute. Khi is sitting here trippin that 1)Aiden is so old now and can READ! What?!? 2)That he had no idea who that little baby was and that 3)That little big boy baby is Owen who we've never met. Then he said that I need to ask Aunt Tiff when they'd be willing to come over here. :D
Post a Comment