Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bedtime



Aidan has been having a rough time with bedtime routines. Every night when I put him down, about 1 min. after I walk out of the room he starts crying and gets out of bed. He will then stand by the door and cry for me, but he never actually leaves his room. Tonight after about 45 min. he stopped crying and when I went up to check on him, I found him asleep like this at the end of the hall. Poor Aidan. Break my heart! Then of course the guilt sets in and I question if I handled it right or if I should have done something differently. (Mothers guilt is the worst!)

1 comments:

Jona said...

How precious is that? You are a great mother, Tiff - don't you dare ever doubt yourself. These two photos are priceless.

Just For Fun...

My Background