Sunday, December 30, 2007

CELEBRATION!!!

December 26th is a big day in our house... especially this year. David celebrated his 5 year cancer free mark, and in the cancer world your considered "cured" after 5 years. YEAH! Every year his health continues to be one of the biggest blessings in our lives.

He also has continued to work on school these past couple of years and is graduating this month with a Bachelors in Aviation Science from Utah Valley State College. School is finally over, and I am not sure who is more excited about this... me or him. Okay him, but it will be nice to finally have him home and all his attention. In the past when he has been home, we have had to share him with school work.

David is an amazing husband, dad, and best friend and I feel so lucky for everyday with him. (Sorry to embarrass you honey:))


1 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

That picture of the 4 of you is so cute. I am way happy for the cancer cure date. That's great. Miss you guys tons--- come visit us!!!

Just For Fun...

My Background