Aidan has said some cute things this past couple days that I couldn't resist sharing...
- We have been talking about Jesus and about how Christmas is Jesus's birthday. Well, Aidan calls Jesus "G-cus," and points out all the nativities in the neighborhood. It is just the cutest little thing.
- He now calls Brinn "Sweetheart" or "Sweetie," and when she is crying he will go over to her and say,"oh sweetheart."
- Tonight Aidan was all excited about a dog he saw in the back of someones truck and so I repeated back what he had just told me and then said, "oh my." About two seconds later he added "goodness."
- He is the most grateful little kid... "thanks for dinner momma," umm "thanks for the walk," umm "thanks for the drink," umm "thanks for santa momma," umm "thanks for toys"... all within about one min.
- Yesterday on his own Aidan came and took my hand and said, "Let's go. Ready bed." Who can argue with that? I wasn't about to.
Aidan and his Uncle "Austi" sporting their santa hats!
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment