Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Big Man

Today at Sea World we met Shamu Santa. Aidan was not quite sure about him at first but after a while warmed up to him and ended up going back a second time for a high-five.



We also met the "real" Santa the other day but didn't get a great picture. Aidan LOVES Santa. He stood in line saying "Santa, Santa," and when the kids in front of us were done he said, "Aidan's turn." He told Santa he wanted some cars... so I guess we will find out soon if he has been naughty or nice!

2 comments:

Britt said...

Hey Tiff,
I have loved your last few post. Brinn giggling and Aidan with his Santa hat and tissue. Priceless. And now Brinn all bundled up and Sea World. Too cute. I hope Aidan gets back into his bed time routine soon. For your sake.

Love ya!
Britt

Thomas and Mandi said...

I am totally impressed with your blog entries. You have really been on top of them! Your kids are so cute and little Brinn is changing! Keep up the new entries. Love you guys!

Just For Fun...

My Background