So it's been awhile since my last entry. We are all trying to get over colds... which is not fun. The other day Aidan told me he needed a tissue and I told him to go get one and this is what he came back with (plus more which you can't see in the picture.) After a moment of anger and frustration I thought this would make a great blog story instead, so I guess the blog saved him from a timeout.

And Brinn has always been a little binky girl but has started to discover her fingers... so I could be in trouble. So far she does not seem to favor a certain finger and I am hoping it stays that way.

8 years ago
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to all of you, you sure do make lovely babies! I'm so glad you are settling in and I'm sure you can't wait until you move into your new home. Say hello to all your family, love you, Rae Ann
Man! I was behind on reading the blogs, you've been busy! I was thinking that I needed to see a newer pic of Brinn and here she is! She just keeps getting cuter, I love her grinning and laughing pics! Aidan is a stud as usual. He is seriously the greatest kid. I love that he got the tissue! Mekhi still keeps immitating Aidan from when they were playing in Mexico. "Go, Go, Go!" Love you all!!
Post a Comment