So far so good. We have made it through the weekend. YEAH! 
Brinn has always been a GREAT napper/sleeper. I tell her it's time for bed and she gives everyone kisses, walks to her room with me behind her, and goes right to sleep. No crying, no nothing... as long as she had that binky.
The first few nights and naps she cried for 20-30 mins. before finally settling down and drifting off. It has gotten to be less and less crying each time, and eventually she does go to sleep (all except Sunday when I found her in her crib after 45 min of calling my name NAKED.)
Tonight will be the real test when she goes to sleep at Grandma's house while I am at work... I should say the real test for Grandma. Grandma had better not give in and send someone off to the store for a late-night binky run! Consider this your warning mom :)
8 years ago
1 comments:
I love it! I have thought about getting rid of Savanah's paci before she even knows what is going on! Way to stay strong!!
Post a Comment