Nic and Lauren are married and I could not be any happier for the two of them. It seems like Lauren has been a part of our family forever and now it just makes it official.
Don't they look so happy!
So Cute... and her dress was AMAZING by the way!
Aidan and Jackson...
Family Photo... the best one we got anyway. 
Grandpa and his girls...
The bride and groom with the kiddos... sorry your eyes are closed on this one Nic.
I could just eat these two...
8 years ago
2 comments:
Sooo cute! Tell Nic congrats!
Okay, they do look happy and her dress is to die for! Wow! Aidan looks so handsome and Brinn is adorable of course. I love the pic of your dad with his girls...awww. I'm off to do a quick entry on my blog and then it's time to start organizing my scrapbook area up in the guestroom!!! So excited! :D
Post a Comment