
Today is a sad day for our little Brinny-boo, although she doesn't know it yet. She has officially had her last night with her binky/binky's... and SHE WILL MISS THEM! (I just hope that we(me and David) don't miss them so much that we give in.) R.I.P Binky's.
8 years ago
5 comments:
That is always a sad day, we have the binkie fairy come to our house to take them. However, I am still catching Meg steal Carlie's binks and fall asleep with them! Little sneak!
good for you. i am not quite ready for that phase :). please let me know how it goes. good luck tonight!!!
Ohh.....poor Brinn! I think the end is near for Leah's binky too. Good luck!
Oh such a sad day!!! Eden LOVED LOVED LOVED her binky's! It was so sad when we took them away! Good luck! Eden gave hers to the "binky fairy"!! She loved it!
A way to not give in is to just get rid of them completely. Cut off the tips and throw them away. Don't let there be a safety net for you. She'll probably cry for a couple days, but she'll get over it, I promise! Or a way to have her involved, (although she may be too young for this suggestion), is to tell her that the binky fairy is coming to collect them all to take them to little babies who need them. Let her help decorate a pretty envelope or something, and let her put them in the envelope. Lay it out on the counter that night and in the morning it will be GONE! (i.e. in the trash where she will never ever find it.)
good luck!!
(p.s. even if she cries... a lot..., you are not a terrible mother and she still loves you! promise!!!)
Post a Comment