Friday, October 9, 2009

Drum Roll Please...



At least that's what the doctor said, even measuring his boy part for proof (9mm :)) We could not be more excited but I think Aidan is somehow even more excited than us! So Fun!

9 comments:

Jona said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations! That is SO fun! I bet Aidan is ecstatic. Nice work, you two...:)

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

congrats!! i had a feeling it was a boy. i'm so excited for you guys.

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

How fun! It's always good for boys to have brothers!

The Duckers said...

DANG!!! I was wrong. CONGRATS THOUGH!!! SO EXCITING!

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! I hope we have a boy next too. I am sure Aidan is so excited. Congrats, kep us posted with belly pictures!

Rachel said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! And how lucky to have "skipped" the whole 1st trimester! Feb babies, do come fast, what with the holidays in between and stuff!
Rebecca's will be coming quite soon, I'm guessing! She's been having lots of pressure and some contractions. Remember she's not really due until Nov 11th, but she does have a c-section scheduled for Oct 28th. I'll be really surprised if she even makes it that long!
Good luck with yours! Your family picture is great, you guys are so cute!

etreiersen said...

Congratulations! Another boy how exciting. Do you have any names picked out?

Unknown said...

Congrats!! So excited and so fun for Aidan :D I can't wait for the name, good thing you found out so late you were preggo so I don't have as long to wait, lol. ;)

Our Family said...

Congratulations Tiff and David! I am so happy for both of you. Enjoy it.

Just For Fun...

My Background