... these 4 have a blast (even Jackson.)
... we go to the bounce house and after 3 hours Brinn finally goes down the slide and loves it. 
... Aidan thinks he is batman... think again Aidan. (Tune in tomorrow for another exciting story.)
... And this one is for Mandi because I told her I would not put it on the blog:) But in all honesty she wanted me to take this picture... and doesn't it look fun(or terrifying!) 
8 years ago
3 comments:
LOVE IT! Congratulations on another boy!
RUDE- YOU ARE JUST RUDE! I wanted you to take the picture, but just for me to laugh at--- not everyone else! Don't you worry--- payback is coming your way! Give your kiddos kisses!
What a fun place that looks like!!! I'm sure you enjoyed your time together!!! It was great to meet you parents at Nic and Lauren's reception!
Post a Comment