Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Aidanisms... (and an update)

- All day yesterday Aidan was asking if we could watch lip sticks, and for the life of me I could not figure out what in the world he was talking about. Any guesses? Finally, I figured out that he wanted to watch the Olympics :)

- On our way to my doctors appointment Aidan informed us he wanted to take the alligator aka elevator.

- And for your information our family sandwich in bed this morning as decided by Aidan was as follows:
Dad: Bread
Aidan: Peanut Butter
Brinn: Jam
Baby Brother: Pickles
Mom: Bread
Sounds good doesn't it?

UPDATE:
Went to the doctor yesterday and I am 4 cm dilated. Dr. told David he should probably not go out of town so David is home for good until after this little guy makes his grand arrival. So anytime or for sure on Monday... can't wait!

3 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

can't believe your going to be a family of 5. can't wait to see this little babe and what his name is going to be :) good luck with everything. i will be thinking about you.

Jona said...

Thinking of you constantly...can't wait for the news!!!

The Barton Family said...

Tiff, Hope it all goes well. You are in our thoughts in prayers that all goes well with you and baby! I can't wait to see pics of the newest addition. Good Luck!

Just For Fun...

My Background