Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome Owen!!!

Our little guy Owen was born today at 12:20pm. Labor and delivery went wonderful! My doctor said if all women had babies like I do he would be out of a job :) We are doing great... so without further a-due, meet Owen!







And my personal favorite picture...

I am sure there will be many more pictures to come in the next couple of days so check back often!

22 comments:

Simply Lulu Boutique said...

Congrats Tiff! He is precious!

Jen said...

Tiff you look beautiful after just giving birth! Owen is adorable. Congrats!

Kara said...

He's beautiful! Congrats! Love the pic of the other kids kissing him. Priceless. Look at you blogging and updating your header on your blog after just having a baby. My hero! :) How big was he?

Teresa said...

HOORAY!!!! He's beautiful, and I LOVE the name! Good work you guys!

Kathleen said...

Congrats!!!! He is adorable and looks a lot like Aidan to me. I love that last picture. So glad things went well with the delivery. Can't wait to see more pics.

Jeanne said...

Congratulations! What a cute little guy. I'm glad that everything went well with the delivery. We have been praying for "Baby Larson".

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! last night i couldn't sleep and my mind wandered to you. i'm so excited for you. i was thinking his name would be cowen...i was close. i'm so glad things went well. get some rest:) ha ha

Jona said...

Wow - you can't tell little Owen belongs to you at all!!! :)

Congrats to you and your family, Tiff. That's beautiful news.

Can't wait to meet Owen!!!

Hugs and kisses and lots of 'em,
JJ

Unknown said...

I can't stand it! He's so... perfect!! So cute, I want to hold him and love on him!! Good work once again both of you! ;)

The Barton Family said...

Yay!! So glad all went well and you guys are good. He is really cute!

The Addams Family said...

We are so happy for you guys! Those pictures are precious! I think I'd like to call him OJ, but I'm guessing you'd probably not like that! Congratulations and I can't wait to see him in person when we get back from our trip!

Kassandra said...

you just had a baby and your posting already !!! You and David look great. The same as you did in HS. All the kiddos are prescious. In the last pic is that your moms hands ??

Unknown said...

I am so glad he is here, and that your delivery went so well! Congrats to the both of you!!! That last picture looks a lot like Aidan. So cute!

Lyndsey said...

Congrats. He is just such a little dude. Love the kids holding and loving him. So glad all went so well for the delivery and now you just get to love him.

The Duckers said...

Congrats! He's just too darn cute! I'm loving the name!
I can't wait to hear his stats!! And way to be super woman and have that baby like it was a piece of cake!!
sweet little baby.....

The Sants said...

Congrats! He is beautiful!

etreiersen said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie.

Katie said...

congratulation! he is adorable!

Tyler and Sheree said...

Congratulations! He is so beautiful. You are getting me excited for my little man! They are just so tiny when they come out! It's amazing how quickly you forget. Hope you are feeling well and best wishes!

Tyler and Sheree said...

Congratulations! You are getting me all excited for my little man! He is beautiful Tiff. Hope you feel better soon and enjoy that new baby!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! He looks just how I remember Austin and Nick looking! So, to me he looks like Aidan! Woah, for a second there, it made me want to have another new baby experience, but I'm over it now!
I do love holding your new baby for the very first time, they are beyond precious.
Happy growing family Tiff, he's adorable!

Jenn said...

Congrats! He is adorable. So glad everything went smoothly for you...you look great! And the kids look like they are great big siblings! :)

Just For Fun...

My Background