In the hospital getting ready to go home...
Real world... here I come!
At home, wide awake!
Both the kids are in love with him! They fought this morning over whose turn it was to hold him and while they are holding him you can find them saying things like:
Brinn: It's okay baby Owen, Brinny's here.
Don't cry
Your so cute!
Aidan: I love you Owen.
Your a good baby brother.
Owen has sure been smothered with love since he has been home... just like it should be! I will take and post some more pictures soon!
PS- Thanks for all the well-wishes and comments! We love you all!
8 years ago
5 comments:
Man, hello mini-me for Aidan! He's so cute and I love hearing about the kids and their comments, that's so funny. I can totally see it though! I miss them. :( Welcome home baby Owen!! We love you too!
You MUST post pictures of him next to Aidan's baby pictures. They look SOOO alike! So sweet. Glad everyone's doing well!
Look how tiny he looks in his car seat! So cute!
He is adorable....I miss my tiny baby. Enjoy!!!
What a cute boy, look how wide awake he is. Oh, I'm so happy for you Tiff, you guys are so cute and I love loving a new baby with my other kids. It is so bonding for all of you.
Post a Comment