Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Still No Baby...

Passing the time...


... Crafting

Turned these...

... into these for Brinn's room


Made burp cloths: some for gifts, some for my little guy

... these are still a work in progress.


Cleaning...



Nesting...



My goal is to have hospital bags packed, baby clothes (from storage) washed, car seat in, and play pen/bassinet up by the end of the week. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I am glad that you are finding ways to pass the time as you wait for your little guy. I know it is hard to be patient.

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Good luck! The waiting is the worst! My last c-section was scheduled for 5:00 pm and I couldn't eat all day. That sucked. But look how productive you are! I didn't do ANYTHING my last three weeks of pregnancy. Besides watching movies and making sure the couch didn't run away.

etreiersen said...

Good Luck ! Can't wait to see pictures of your little boy.

Just For Fun...

My Background