Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A light....

There is a light at the end of the tunnel! We are set to be induced on Feb. 22, unless the little guy decides to come earlier on his own (which we are actually hoping does not happen since David will be out of town 9 out of the next 11 days.) YEAH!!!

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Congrats Tiff. I was just thinking about and you and that baby! So good to know. I hope you make to your date.
By the way the flowers for Brinn's room are really cute as well as your other Crafting Projects. :)

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

Oh good. Only 12 more days until we get to know how the secret "W" fits in.

Unknown said...

My goodness Tiff! I can't wait for you to have him. I am curious to see who he will look like. Good luck, and hopefully he doesn't come before David is home!

Unknown said...

He better not come earlier, but Yay on having some hope it's almost over. :) He also better not come because I've got hats!! I'll fedex them tomorrow! Love you all.

Thomas and Mandi said...

I love when you get to the point where there is actually light! Love those cute flowers for Brinn's room- you'll have to take a picture once they are hung. Cute! Love you- i'll call you today!

Rachel said...

Good luck Tiff! I didn't realize you were so close to having him. That's what happens when you're far away, time goes by so much faster, on my end!

Kelly Nielson said...

Congratulations! Feb 22 is one of sisters b-day's...I'll be thinking about you.

Just For Fun...

My Background