Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chunky Monkey

Meet Chunky Monkey!


Actually the little guy is anything but chunky and that has been our full-time project the last few weeks... to fatten him up. I ended up taking him in around three months and he had not gained any weight in a month. He still weighed 9.4oz. So after several visits to this doctor and this specialist we are making progress. To make a long story short, it seems I was not making enough food for the little man. So aside from all the other pieces to this puzzle that are slowly coming together, I though it couldn't hurt to do a little reverse psychology- hence the name Chunky Monkey.

2 comments:

The Barton Family said...

I have a real live Heffalump at muy house that used to be little too! My secret- bananas and homemade cookies. Give it a try- it's never too early to start them on homemade cookies!!

The Addams Family said...

I like the reverse psychology technique! I know exactly how you feel. We had the same problem with our little Scott.

Just For Fun...

My Background