Not mine... but ones I want to do at some point in the future. I thought I would compile them all into one place so I don't forget all the cute things I want to do and how to do them. These projects are all from Trey and Lucy. You can check out the link on my sidebar.
Found this here...
Found this here...
Found this here...
Found this here...
Found this here...
Found this here...
Found this here...
Found this here...
Found this here...
Found this here...
Found this here...
8 years ago
3 comments:
I really want to learn to make the Scrabble-tile necklaces, too!
Oh man, it's overwhelming! I want to do them all too!! lol I actually have a folder overflowing in my favorites of projects from different blogs I'd love to do. That's as far as I've gotten though. ;) I love the lace in the picture frame, that's pretty. I was going to do a frame like that with a bunch of ribbons that you attach the hairbows n such to, but went another direction. Good luck, and post when you do one!!
I see that you, too, love Trey and Lucy. I LOVE the old dresser they spray painted. It looks amazing! I just wish I knew how to spray paint better. I have made a ton of her little 15 minute dresses. So cute and easy!
Post a Comment