Friday, June 25, 2010

Just got back...

Just got back from a quick trip to Utah. Sorry for those of you that I was not able to see while I was there. We spent most of the time with family and cousins. Here is a look at some of the things we did...

Saw Holli (and Abe) and walked around BYU. Brinn kept telling Holli, "Your my favorite friend" and grabbing onto her leg. (Seriously, how come I couldn't get some of the good genes like Holli?)

Aidan showing off his new hat!

Let's not forget the little guy who is finally putting on a little chunk! :)

Groovy!

It was so fun to watch Brinn and Elli play together... Can't you just see them in 60 years?

There is nothing better than cousins!

And of course we can't go without an infamous picture of Brinn dressed up, at least she has someone to join in now!

More pictures of Utah to come!

0 comments:

Just For Fun...

My Background