Remember when I posted about how I wanted to publish my blog??? Well, I decided to go with Blurb.com and estimate it will cost me about $80 a book, each book covering 1 years worth of posts. (Which I consider to be a pretty good deal considering the first book will have about 180 posts. ) I have been working on my book for a few weeks and although it does upload your blog for you, you do have to go in and edit/arrange things to where you want them. It is time consuming but I am excited about the end result.
Now, to my good deal. Found on another blog that Blurb.com has a great offer going on right now. Blurb is offering a coupon code that gets you $39.95 off your product total. That's huge!!
Check out everything you can do at Blurb.com and use the coupon code BLOG2010 to get the discount! And the good news is that the code does not expire until Aug. 31st which gives you plenty of time to work on, spend time on, and finish your first book.
Just thought I would pass on a good deal!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks for the deal! I've been meaning to publish my blog, too...but I'm nervous about starting another big project right now...
Tiff
I want to do this too at some point so thanks for the info. I'm excited to hear how it turns out. Also as a sidenote it was fun to catch up on your blog. The kids are cute as ever and it was funny because when I scrolled down to a picture of you, Maddi was looking over my should and said...."Ohhhh Tiff!".
Hey Tiff, I'm going to Blurb too. And there customer service is awesome as well. They're very quick to help and very patient!
Thanks for the code, I'll definitely be using that!
Your kiddos are looking so cute, that little Owen is a doll! Love ya!
Post a Comment